Sunday 8 November 2009

How does YOUR ass look in a pair of Fenchurch jeans, fatty?

It pays to be a borderline personality when the rest of the world is crying out for CK socks and a quarter pounder of any description.

At least, at that point, you're registered with some government agency as being "emotionally unstable" rather than being just cerebrally/culturally fickle. I think it's really great when people tell themselves shit like 'wow, that's really, really cool - I think it'll make me just like Josh Hartnett... so I'd better open my fucking wallet'.

Ever noticed how people really do think Harrison Ford is a genius? Get off my plane! It's about as witty as anything Arnie has come out with, to date... however, he doesn't have the silly Austrian lisp, so he's not going to be paid as much for it.

In the end, I think we should just encourage the Americans to nuke Iran and/or China! Most seem satisfied to let the Yanks fumble their way through a parliamentary threnody. Vive le counter-interrogative parlance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check it out, when I went to leave a comment it said:
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Al Einstein
Al Einstein? Seriously? at least give the man the respect he deserves by putting his full name. (Even if quoting him is so fucking cliche)
But on a serious note, this post made me giggle a bit, thanks for that.