Tuesday 10 November 2009

Wil Wheaton has the exact same text-message tone on his cell phone that I do!

Well... podcasts come, and podcasts go. Thing about podcasts: they're all fucking lame. With the possible exception of none.

However, whilst listening to a more-recent episode of 'Memories of the Futurecast' it had become apparent that WWdN is becoming lamer and more erudite as the weeks roll by. By this I mean "pardon me, but do you have any Splayed Poonan" ... as to what the fuck I am talking about, I shall keep you informed.

Wilbur has become even more trivial and brilliant as the weekly doldrums have passed. I'm thinking a bad episode of Seinfeld, or a really good episode of King of the Hill. I mean, really, how could one man possibly prattle out so much on so few appearances on a television show only imbecile-ne'erdowells, such as myself, actually remember, to this extent?

THANK YOU, WIL WHEATON!

No comments: